Aerial and Scissor Lift Training
This course is for workers who operate an aerial or scissor lift. This course includes recognizing different types and uses of aerial and scissor lifts, identifying hazards of aerial and scissor lifts and operation, how to inspect the lift and the work surroundings prior to use of the lift, how to identify safe work practices for operating an aerial or scissor lift, and how to don and doff fall protection while operating an aerial or scissor lift.
Register to an upcoming training
Complete the following steps to register.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Aerial Scissor Lift Training - Classroom Course
- Click on the Sessions tab
- Select the date you will attend.