Asbestos Awareness Heading link
The following instructions are for accessing the UIC/EHSO on-line training.
Asbestos Awareness Training will describe what asbestos is, how to identify health effects of asbestos exposure, how to prevent exposure to asbestos on the job and what to do if you are exposed to asbestos.
This course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. If you cannot complete the course in one session, you may log in at a later time.
- You must pass the training course questions and receive a 100% passing grade.
- Should a user fail the exam questions may be taken multiple times.
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Asbestos Awareness
- Click on Launch Course
- Complete the Course
- The course has built-in questions as you proceed through the topics. Complete the questions and click on Submit Responses
- Once the course has been completely reviewed, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and you’ll be able to take a quiz to receive a training certificate for the course.
- If any of these online courses cannot be launched, please click Support, and fill out an error form, or email Support@BioRAFT.com for technical assistance. You can call 1-800-939-RAFT x82
- If you have questions concerning the training content or campus requirements, please email email@example.com with questions.
Verification of Training
Following the successful completion of the course, the BioRaft Safety Database will generate a certificate of completion. You will be able to print this certificate. The database will store a digital record of the completed training and a copy of the certificate for later use.