Emergency Evacuation Assistance Training for Floor Monitors
Emergency Evacuation Assistance Training for Floor Monitors Heading link
This course will outline the requirements of the emergency action plan (EAP), evacuation procedures at UIC, and procedure for floor monitors assisting in an evacuation.
The course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- You must visit each slide and complete each practice exercise to receive a certificate
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Emergency Evacuation Assistance Training for Floor Monitors
- Click on Launch Course
- Complete the Course
- The course has built in questions as you proceed through the topics. Complete the questions and click on Submit Responses
- Once course has been completely reviewed, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and you’ll be able to take a quiz to receive a training certificate for the course.
- If any of these online courses cannot be launched, please click Support, and fill out an error form, or email Support@BioRAFT.com for technical assistance. You can call 1-800-939-RAFT x82
- If you have questions concerning the training content or campus requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Verification of Training
Following the successful completion of the course, the BioRaft Safety Database will generate a certificate of completion. You will be able print this certificate. The database will store a digital record of the completed training and a copy of the certificate for later use.