The Field Safety course helps teach safety related principles when conducting field research in various off campus areas. The field safety course helps students plan and prepare for hazards they may encounter in the field.
The course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- You must pass quiz at the end of the training course and receive a minimum 80% passing grade
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Field Safety
- Click on Launch Course
- Complete the Course
- Complete the questions and click on Submit Responses
- Once course has been completely reviewed, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and you’ll be able to receive a training certificate for the course.
- If any of these online courses cannot be launched, please click Support, and fill out an error form, or email Support@BioRAFT.com for technical assistance. You can call 1-800-939-RAFT x82
- If you have questions concerning the training content or campus requirements, please email email@example.com with questions.
Verification of Training
Following the successful completion of the course, the BioRaft Safety Database will generate a certificate of completion. You will be able print this certificate. The database will store a digital record of the completed training and a copy of the certificate for later use.