Hearing Conservation Heading link
The following instructions are for accessing the UIC/EHSO on-line training.
Hearing Conservation Training is a course for anyone who works in a Hearing Conservation area where noise exceeds the OSHA Action Level.
The course will take approximately 1 hour to complete. If you cannot complete the course in one session, you may log in at a later time using the same user name and continue with course.
- A score of 80% is required for passing.
- Should a user fail the quiz the quiz may be taken more than once.
- Please DO NOT attempt to take the quiz without first viewing the entire contents of the course.
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Hearing Conservation Training
- Click on Launch Course
- Complete the Course
- The course has built-in questions as you proceed through the topics. Complete the questions and click on Submit Responses
- Once the course has been completely reviewed, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and you’ll be able to take a quiz to receive a training certificate for the course.
- If any of these online courses cannot be launched, please click Support, and fill out an error form, or email Support@BioRAFT.com for technical assistance. You can call 1-800-939-RAFT x82
- If you have questions concerning the training content or campus requirements, please email email@example.com with questions.
Verification of Training
Following the successful completion of the course, the BioRaft Safety Database will generate a certificate of completion. You will be able to print this certificate. The database will store a digital record of the completed training and a copy of the certificate for later use.