Initial Bloodborne Pathogen Training
Bloodborne Pathogen Training is required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for all researchers, students, faculty and staff working in laboratories with potentially infectious materials.
Register to an upcoming training
Complete the following steps to register.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Introduction to Bloodborne Pathogens for Research (Classroom)
- Click on the Sessions tab
- Select the date you will attend.