Laboratory Safety Training for Incubator and 2242 W. Harrison Tenants
Laboratory Safety Training for Incubator and 2242 W. Harrison Tenants Heading link
The following instructions are for accessing the UIC/EHSO on-line training.
Laboratory Safety Incubator and 2242 W. Harrison Tenants, This course covers personal protective equipment, chemical handling, compressed gas safety, emergency preparedness, and waste handling.
The course will take approximately 2 hours to complete. Please allow enough time to complete the course.
- A score of 80% is required for passing.
- Should a user fail the quiz the quiz may be taken more than once.
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
1. Go to http://www.uictraining.org
2. Use the following table:
|If You’re a… ||Then…||And…||And…|
|New User,||Select Register with Us||Establish a new Username* and Password(8 – 12 letters or numbers)|
*Use your email address
|Complete your profile and proceed to step 3.|
|Registered User||Log in under your username and password|
*If you have forgotten your username and Password, select Forgot Username and Password and Follow the instructions
3. Select Course Catalog from the menu on the left.
4. Check mark “Environmental Health and Safety” and click on Browse Selected Categories.
5. Click on “Laboratory Safety Training for Incubator and 2242 W. Harrison Tenants“course.
6. Click on the Enroll.
7. Click on My Courses .
8. Click on Launch Course and complete the course.
If the On-line course can not be launched, please contact Juana Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Click on Quiz, complete quiz and click on Submit Answers.
10. Quiz will be scored and result will be provided. For failed quiz, please review training and click on Retake quiz.
11. Once quiz is successfully completed with a passing score, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and an email will be sent regarding training certificate
Verification of Training
Following successful completion of the course/quiz, the UIC Training Learning Management System (LMS) will generate an automatic email to the user indicating which course/quiz has been completed and providing information as to accessing and printing the certificate for completed course/quiz.