Radiation Safety Awareness for Research
The Radiation Safety Section will provide a training for all RAM users. It will be approximately two hours and include time for questions. The following topics will be discussed are: IEMA Requirements, Radiation Safety Program Services, RAM Waste, Lab Surveys to be Performed by Users, Training Requirements.
Materials needed on day of training: University iCard, pen/pencil and note pad.
Register to an upcoming training
Complete the following steps to register.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Radiation Safety Awareness for Research
- Click on the Sessions tab
- Select the date you will attend.