Annual Radiation Safety Refresher Training
Annual Radiation Safety Refresher Training Heading link
The following instructions are for accessing the UIC/EHSO on-line training.
Annual Radiation Safety Refresher Training is required by IEMA for employees and students who work with radioactive materials. It is the annual online refresher training to be taken every subsequent year after the in-person training is completed.
The course will take approximately 90 minutes to complete. If you cannot complete the course in one session, you may log in at a later time using the same user name and continue with course.
- A score of 100% is required for passing.
- A passing score is required to fulfill the training requirement.
- Should a user fail the exam, the exam may be taken more than once.
- Please DO NOT attempt to take the quiz without first viewing the entire contents of the course.
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Annual Radiation Safety Refresher Training
- Click on Launch Course
- Complete the Course
- The course has built in questions as you proceed through the topics. Complete the questions and click on Submit Responses
- Once course has been completely reviewed, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and you’ll be able to take a quiz to receive a training certificate for the course.
- If any of these online courses cannot be launched, please click Support, and fill out an error form, or email Support@BioRAFT.com for technical assistance. You can call 1-800-939-RAFT x82
- If you have questions concerning the training content or campus requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Verification of Training
Following the successful completion of the course, the BioRaft Safety Database will generate a certificate of completion. You will be able print this certificate. The database will store a digital record of the completed training and a copy of the certificate for later use.