Biological Safety Cabinets Training
Biological Safety Cabinets Training Heading link
The following instructions are for accessing the UIC/EHSO on-line training modules:
Biological Safety Cabinets (BSCs) is a web-based training program designed to instruct researchers on how to protect themselves and their products from contamination by learning how BSCs work and how to use them effectively. The course also teaches staff about the different types of ventilation equipment and exhaust and maintenance requirements.
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Biological Safety Cabinet Training
- Click on Launch Course
- Complete the Course
- The course has built in questions as you proceed through the topics. Complete the questions and click on Submit Responses
- Once course has been completely reviewed, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and you’ll be able to take a quiz to receive a training certificate for the course.
- If any of these online courses cannot be launched, please click Support, and fill out an error form, or email Support@BioRAFT.com for technical assistance. You can call 1-800-939-RAFT x82
- If you have questions concerning the training content or campus requirements, please email email@example.com with questions.
Verification of Training
Following the successful completion of the course, the BioRaft Safety Database will generate a certificate of completion. You will be able print this certificate. The database will store a digital record of the completed training and a copy of the certificate for later use.