COVID-19 PPE Training for Researchers Training
The COVID-19 PPE Training for Researchers course covers personal protective equipment (PPE) for researchers working with human subjects who may or may not have COVID-19. The training course covers different occupational exposure risk levels for research with human subjects and the required PPE. The training will include the following topics: Universal Precautions, Safety Hierarchy of Controls, Clinical and Laboratory Tasks Associated with Exposure Risks, Different Types of PPE, and Removing Contaminated Gloves.
The course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- You must pass quiz at the end of the training course and receive a minimum 80% passing grade
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select COVID-19 PPE Training for Researchers
- Click on Launch Course
- Complete the Course
- Complete the quiz questions and click on Submit Responses
- Once course has been completely reviewed, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and you’ll be able to receive a training certificate for the course.
- If any of these online courses cannot be launched, please click Support, and fill out an error form, or email Support@BioRAFT.com for technical assistance. You can call 1-800-939-RAFT x82
- If you have questions concerning the training content or campus requirements, please email email@example.com with questions.
Verification of Training
Following the successful completion of the course, the BioRaft Safety Database will generate a certificate of completion. You will be able print this certificate. The database will store a digital record of the completed training and a copy of the certificate for later use.