Disinfecting the Workplace for COVID-19 Training
The Disinfecting the Workplace for COVID-19 training covers cleaning and disinfection procedures, how to identify and correctly use cleaning products effective against COVID-19, and steps you can take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your workplace.
The course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- You must pass quiz at the end of the training course and receive a minimum 80% passing grade
Complete the following steps to register for and access the Online training course.
- Go to http://uic.bioraft.com
- Login in with your University NetID and Password
- Select Training
- Select Course Directory
- Select Disinfecting the Workplace for COVID-19
- Click on Launch Course
- Complete the Course
- Complete the quiz questions and click on Submit Responses
- Once course has been completely reviewed, the system will indicate that the course has been completed and you’ll be able to receive a training certificate for the course.
- If any of these online courses cannot be launched, please click Support, and fill out an error form, or email Support@BioRAFT.com for technical assistance. You can call 1-800-939-RAFT x82
- If you have questions concerning the training content or campus requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Verification of Training
Following the successful completion of the course, the BioRaft Safety Database will generate a certificate of completion. You will be able print this certificate. The database will store a digital record of the completed training and a copy of the certificate for later use.